Of Hope


I saw the world with you.
I dreamt a dream for you.
I wished that I live that dream with you.


Disaster struck, I lost my eyes.
Despite pain, despite depression,
I kept the hope alive, my dreams unshattered.


And I knew even without the guidance of my eyes,
With just my heart, I will be able to find you one day.


Some call it, Blind Hope, Blind Trust, Luck.


But the Blind Me, just feels thus, "I was meant to discover you back".


If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. if it doesn't it never was.
I set something free, the loss pained me, I lost all means to find it back myself ( like my bleeding eye), but I wished for it with all my heart.
...







I am participating in the WeBlog's Sleepy Sunday contest! You may read other participating posts HERE




7 Responses
  1. I don't have words.. Awesome..
    "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours. if it doesn't it never was." Golden Lines

    I wish you a good luck for the contest, SSC - II

    --Someone Is Special--


  2. Jayanta Deka Says:

    Very simple, but nice lines...
    A blind hope never can be discarded as its trusted by inner instincts...
    Cheers Life..
    JD


  3. Anonymous Says:

    'Wow ' the only word that strike me right now .. Your last line erupts so much feelings and pain .. Beautiful ! :)


  4. Gauri Says:

    you bring out the pain and sorrow so well in the post.
    Well composed!
    ATB for SSC2 :)
    My post


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Lovely.. ATB for the contest.. :)



  6. Rocksa Says:

    Well done! I absolutely agree with you on the 'setting free' part. Hope it is that keeps life going come what may. ATB with SSC2