Beautiful - Part 1 - Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder





Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder
In the meaning of this phrase, lies the "one-thing" that drives mankind, it is the truth that when realized, accepted, digested and given respect will result in a life lived happily. 




What does "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" mean?
"Beauty is perceived differently by every pair of eyes". No two pairs of eyes can see the same thing as beautiful for the same reason.
If you feel beautiful, you are.


What is beautiful to one may not be  beautiful to the other. When told this, it seems a simple thing to comprehend. 
Yes, that makes me curious, so What is beautiful?


Dictionary.com says:
1. having beauty; having qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind:
2. excellent of its kind
3. wonderful; very pleasing or satisfying.


Beauty is a perception and being beautiful is a feeling. If you think you are beautiful, you are. 


There is beauty in everything, if you are not seeing it, you are missing something. Atleast realize, that if you don't find something beautiful, you are just failing to see it, because there is atleast one pair of eyes in this world that sees the same thing as beautiful. 
Never force anyone, even your loved ones, to see beauty in a thing because you see it, or to see beauty for the same reason as you do in a thing. 


Ironically, what seems beautiful today under the given circumstances to a pair of eyes does not appear beautiful to the same pair of eyes in a new situation. 
Convoluted.


I am going on this blog on this theme, and tell you the things that are beautiful ( that which I consider beautiful) in my world.


Watch out for..
My Beautiful Moments
My Beautiful Life
My Beautiful Mind
My Beautiful Relationships
My Beautiful Memories
My Beautiful Dream


0 Responses