Tomorrow - Part 26 - Moods of my Tomorrows

I have had a lot of fun writing about Tomorrow for about a month now. The word has taken many meanings in my blog here and it was an experience of reliving some pleasant memories, dreaming some new dreams and a lot of excitement. I went through a myraid of moods while writing this and I wanted to capture the moods here. :). 


Post
Mood
Tomorrow Part 1
Looking forward to the series
The misspelt Tomorrow Days
Nostalgic
Preparing for tomorrows
Disturbed
The Most dreaded tomorrows
Scared
The no-expectation tomorrows
Relaxed
The decision making tomorrows
Ambitious
Tomorrow is Monday
Dull
The misty eyed Parting Tomorrows
Misty eyed :'-(
Don't want the tomorrow - yet because..
I'm Loving it
The Procrastinating Tomorrows
Lazy
The First Timer Tomorrows
Enthusiastic
The Exam Tomorrows - C.H.A.O.S
Irritated, Worried
Deny oneself the Tomorrow
Deeply saddened
The Tense of Tomorrow
Confused
Give light to a Tomorrow
Empathetic
Tomorrow is my Birthday
Happy and Thoughtful.
The Untitled Tomorrow
Tired
 Here Today - Gone Tomorrow
Optimism
Jam Tomorrow
Unkept promises wrench the heart
That fleeting moment before I end my today
Pensive
Tomorrow is another day
Sounds good, Lovely!
Tomorrow Never Dies
Keep that dream alive!!
Tomorrow is Friday - TGIF
Hip Hip Hurray!
The Predictable Tomorrows
Bored


Marking a mood for each post itself was fun.


I picked up the theme from
nablopomo, a site that encourage blogging to be a habit by blogging everyday.
This blog will continue blogging the next week on the theme Beautiful and will return after a while to wrap up the Tomorrow series.
Wishing you all many Beautiful Tomorrows.




0 Responses